Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today I thought I'd discuss something along the lines of podcasts. I've been listening to a bunch...well not a bunch i downloaded a bunch I have yet to listen to them all. I've listened to the iPod Witch and the Firefly Chronicles. I also listened to the Little Kitchen Witch as well. I was very interesting and informative I'll have to re-listen to it so I can write down what she talks about. The Little Kitchen Witch gives many recipes for incense and some for food as well as others. The iPod Witch is more kinda like a talk show she discusses things that people ask her and she does reviews for books she enjoys and does crystal sections. Its very cool and she has a very fun accent. The Firefly Chronicles is a podcast that talks about different events that happened or is happening one of the main one was the dispute that was going on related to the fact that they wouldn't put the pentacle on an army mans head stone since it was not an approved religious symbol. She discussed other things as well depending on the cast. That's all I shall write for now.
Blessed Be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment