Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Soooooo bored...

I'm very bored!!! I don't know why but I am, I just finished working out and I kinda feel funny lol I worked out twice today woot!!! Its very exciting I'm very proud of myself...Oh I also finished the March chapter in One Witches Way by, Bronwynn Forrest Torgerson is I believed how its spelled...I intend to read each chapter regarding each month within said month...I will do this with all books related to monthly and or Sabbats woot!!! I have a new sorta kinda reading schedule I plan on reading 3 books a month a least well 4 books technically one fiction which I will read whenever no time limit then the one regarding each month and then 2 books one that will be related to wicca in general and one related to psychism, divination, stuff along those lines...

No comments:

Post a Comment