Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Apologize

Hey ya'll sorry its been a while since my last post been trying to finished up my Firefly assignments before the end of the semester...managed to finish all the astrology lessons soo WOOT!!! I am now working toward finished my Wicca 3 class so I can wholly focus on my Tarot 1 class which is the most time consuming. I start college in a month and have to go next Monday to choose my classes the selection sucks and the classes I would like to take I'm not sure if I can...Maybe since the available classes are so few they'll let me take classes that I'm technically suppose to take sophomore year lets hope!!! Anyway I am going to be majoring in Business Management and I plan on opening a small store that sells witchy/ holistic goods. I am also becoming interested in Anthropology probably because of Bones!!! I like Psychology as well so it shall be interesting I will probably minor in one of those professions purely for funsies!!! Anyway thats what I got going I hope ya'll had a great Full Moon and I have a New Moon ritual to write and go to so that will be strange my first semi group ritual I'm nervous as hell thankfully its not for a couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment