Thursday, April 28, 2011

I don't Know

I am really tired tonight and will probably go to be early. I passed my Astrology 1 class and now just need to print out the certificate. I was suppose to do a lot of chores tonight but that's not happening, but I have to do something tomorrow...I only have about 20 more days to complete my other 2 classes for Firefly so I have to buckle my ass down get and get through it. The ritual is scheduled for Tuesday so I have some time before that and Beltane is Sunday I hope ya'll have a good one. I have to get so much crap done by then... I am not excited but oh well. My boss wants to have a talk with me Sunday about something and its driving me crazy that I don't know what it will be about even though he said it wasn't anything bad. I had to deal with my high school today and it was complete hell...They are sooooo unorganized.

No comments:

Post a Comment